The Creative Mind Behind Hinsan Designs

The CEO Hinsan Designs Abdulmumin Auwal Born and bred in Yan Awaki muchia Sabon Gari, Zaria. pointed out what motivated him to become a fashion designer.



"Mainly i love clothes and drawings since childhood, Fashion designing is an exciting career, it also takes talent and hard work. For me i become one because there are a lot of thing i will like to change about clothing and designs. Fashion designing is a creativity job. Hence creativity is needed. I have a passion for designing clothes, so i enjoy designing, and what make it simple for me is that i like what am doing, i take is as my career. And when our youth will engage into fashion i think there will be more job opportunities, so unemployment will decrease with about 20% in d country, and as we are improving in fashion to international standard, out national economy will rise through fashion industry,

I've always wanted to be a fashion designer mainly because I was raise by a fashion designer, When I was  younger, I'm always excited when my mom is sewing clothes. Being the last born i'm always with her whatever she's doing. I guess the main reason a lot of people want to be a fashion designer is the sense of achievement you get when you see a lot of people wearing the clothes you designed. It also makes you extremely proud when key industry players consider you a trailblazer. This is because you're not just being fashionable - you're setting the standards and calling the shots.

Freedom to express creativity make a lot of people wanting to be fashion designers. For me I became one cos there are a lot of thing I will like to change about clothing and design. At a point I don’t like what I get from my local tailor and something in me kept pushing that, there is more to do in creating a better outfit for people so I decided to try it out.

Finally, here I am with an idea which not only aid and provide income for me but for others who had same mindset as I do. Lets try do something and make fashion up to standard in our great country and burst national economic development.
                                         
CEO Hinsan Designs after making a design

Boys at work in the company, kids are taught to eradicate the rate of unemployment in the community





Sample of Hinsan Designs.
.......,Stitching up Excellence

Photo Credit @dheenylkhair


__Abdul (C.E.O.)


You can contact Hinsan Designs on:

WhatsApp @ +2348133373754

Instagram @hinsan_designs

Facebook @ www.facebook.com/baffells

Or @ No.: 9 Yaba Road Muchia, Sabon Gari Zaria.

Or 📞  08133373754.


#ATrialWillConvinceYou



   ©@dheenylkhair.

Comments

  1. The clothes re beautiful more greese to his elbow

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..may God continue guiding your ways as you don't only do the fashion but create job opportunities for the young ones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment